DIRECTIONS FROM ELIZABETHTOWN
- Take Bluegrass Parkway east to first exit (exit #8)
- At end of exit ramp, take a right onto Hwy 583
- Follow that road approximately 10 miles to stop sign
- At the stop sign, turn right onto Hwy 31E
- Go through 2 lights, over the railroad tracks and Kentucky Railway Museum parking lot is just ahead to the left
- New Haven is approximately a 35-minute drive from Elizabethtown.
DIRECTIONS FROM LEXINGTON
- Take the Bluegrass Parkway west to exit 21 (2nd Bardstown Exit)
- Take a left at the end of the ramp onto Hwy 31E
- Follow Hwy 31E approximately 20 minutes to New Haven
- When you come into New Haven you will go through 2 traffic lights, over the railroad tracks and our parking lot is just ahead to the left.
- One hour and ten minutes from Lexington.
DIRECTIONS FROM BOWLING GREEN
- I-65 North to exit 81 (Sonora Exit)
- Turn right onto Highway 84
- Follow Highway 84 for 20 minutes to Hodgenville
- Go through traffic light to a stop sign
- Turn left at the stop light, and go to town square and take right across from Lincoln Statue (still Hwy 31E)
- Follow Hwy 31E for 20 minutes to New Haven
- Kentucky Railway Museum is located on the right just past IGA grocery store
- Approximately 1 hour and 15 min. from B.G.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE WESTERN KY PARKWAY
- Follow the WK Parkway until it ends in Elizabethtown at red light
- Go through the red light onto the Lincoln Parkway (HWY 61)
- Follow Lincoln Parkway approximately 9 miles to Hodgenville
- Take left at first Hodgenville exit (beside Hodgenville United Methodist Church)
- Go to red light, take right
- At Lincoln Statue, take left onto 31E
- Follow 31E approximately 20 minutes to New Haven
- When you come into New Haven you will see IGA on the right. Our parking lot is just beyond IGA on the right.
DIRECTIONS FROM NORTHERN KENTUCKY
- 71 South to the Gene Snyder Freeway (Going South)
- From the Gene Snyder take I-65 South
- Follow I-65 to exit #105 (Boston/Lebanon Junction exit)
- Follow Hwy 61 for 4 miles to a caution light
- Turn right onto Hwy 62
- Go approximately 1 mile to the bottom of a hill
- At the bottom of the hill, take a left onto Hwy 52
- Follow Hwy 52 for 10 miles to a stop sign
- At the stop sign, turn left (still Hwy 52)
- Follow Hwy 52 for about 3 more miles
- Turn right onto Hwy 31E
- Go through traffic light and over the railroad tracks and our parking lot is just ahead to the left.
- Two hours and 45 minutes from Cincinnati.
DIRECTIONS FROM LOUISVILLE
- I-65 SOUTH to exit 105 (Boston/Lebanon Jct. Exit)
- Left onto HWY 61 at the end of the exit ramp
- Follow HWY 61 to caution light in Boston (4 miles)
- Turn right on to HWY 62
- Go up and over hill to bottom of the hill (1 mile)
- Turn left at bottom of the hill onto HWY 52, follow for 10 miles to stop sign
- At stop sign, turn left (still HWY 52). Go 3 more miles to another stop sign
- At Stop sign take a right onto HWY 31E , Go through traffic light, over RR tracks and our parking lot is just ahead on the left. (1/4 mile).
- Approximately one hour from Louisville.